Ironman Cozumel 2020 Live

To all IRONMAN Cozumel participants. Due to the cold front hitting the Island, the last 48 hours have been very windy and authorities have maintained the port closed to small vessels navigation. While weather conditions are expected to calm down significantly for Sunday’s race, after consulting with race officials and local authorities we have decided to cancel the swim practice scheduled for tomorrow (Saturday). We fully expect that the IRONMAN event will be held as planned, however if any changes arise we will notify accordingly.

Go Live

Registration Opens – NOW


Join Us Now